J-Hooks are a type of cable management. These support hooks eliminate the problem of point loads that can cause bandwidth damage. J-Hooks have been purpose-designed and built to provide cable/wire support for low voltage and sensitive cable runs, as used by the IT, Telecom, Fire Safety & Security industries. Their continuous wide base radius design supports the natural bends and curves of the cable.
These "Batwing" J-Hooks are designed to provide cable support, generally above suspended ceilings, by way of ‘clipping’ the batwing clip onto existing ceiling wire or better, purpose installed threaded rod. They are perfect for Ethernet cablings such as Cat5, Cat6, Cat6A, Cat7, or Cat8, Fiber Optic Cabling, AV Cabling, Coax, or other data where a ‘no-kink’ wire integrity is essential.
Durable steel construction provides proper long-term support and easy installation. Also, these cable management hooks are zinc galvanized for corrosion resistance, so you can rest assured these J-hooks will look great year after year. Less expensive and more flexible than cable trays or ladder rack runways. Packaged in 25 pieces pack ideal for installers and contractors that work on small to large projects.
Great cost-saving alternative compared to other expensive wire management systems
Supports cables such as Cat5e, Cat6, Coax, Fiber optic, and more
Designed for use with threaded rods and ceiling drop wire
Includes snap-in retainer bar to securely hold cables inside the hook
Provides support without causing tension on cables
Rounded edges on J-hooks to avoid damage on cable
Max Load Capacity 60Lbs
Material: 18 Gauge Galvanized Steel
25 x 3/4" Batwing Mount J‐Hook
25 x Retainer Clip
Mounting hardware NOT included
Wavenet – 3/4" Universal Batwing J-Hooks, Galvanized Steel, For Cable Support & Wire Management, For Attaching To Ceiling Wire Or Threaded Rod - 25 Pack
- The batwing steel clip is secured to the J-Hook using a rivet with a swivel option to adjust to cable requirements. The batwing clip allows for connecting to the ceiling grid, wire, or threaded rod.
- Offers stress-free support for a wide range of cables, including Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6A, fiber optic, and A/V cabling. Allows for easy access, upgradable cable runs without the use of conduit or trays.
- Made from 18-gauge galvanized steel designed to hold long lengths of cabling up to 60 lb. To give you an idea of their strength, they offer stress-free support for up to 15 Cat5e cables, 10 Cat6 cables, or 5 Cat6a cables.
- Built-in anchor points allow the use of cable ties to hold cables in place. Cost-savings alternative compared to more expensive cable tray or ladder rack runway systems.
- Comply with TIA-568-C, TIA-569-C, and ISO/IEC 14763-2 requirements for structured cabling systems, making them a perfect accessory for contractors, IT staff, and cable installers.
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Philadelphia, PA, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items