These 3" distribution rings are used to support multiple vertical or horizontal cable runs in walls or ceilings for both residential and commercial low voltage cabling applications. Can mount on any flat surface and is the best solution for managing and routing cable bundles to multiple locations. Once mounted, you can easily route your cables through the opening so you can organize and manage cables properly while giving your installation a clean professional look.
These distribution rings are used when support for multiple vertical or horizontal cable runs is required on walls or ceilings. Designed for routing of low voltage cables, such as Cat5e, Cat6, Cat3, Coax, fiber optic cable, speaker wire, and much more. Ideal for multi-application usages such as new construction or structural attachment. Packaged in a 50-piece pack ideal for installers and contractors that work on small to large projects.
This heavy-duty D-ring is manufactured with die-cast aluminum and features smooth rounded edges to protect cables from being damaged during installation while supporting easy cable pulling, while still providing support. With corrosion resistance material property, you can rest assured these D-rings will look great year after year. The dual mounting holes on each side assure a heavy-duty hold for large cable bundles.
Ideal for organizing cables in various angles
Designed for support indoor/outdoor applications
Smooth bearing surfaces for easy wire management
Will not damage cable installation and jacket
Organizing cables in various angles
Designed with two mounting holes per side
Material: Durable die-cast aluminum
50 x 3" Metal Cable Management “D‐Ring”
Mounting hardware NOT included
Wavenet – Medium 3" Cable Distribution D-Ring, Managing Securing Wires Routing, And Support Cross-Connect Cat6 Cat5e Optic Network Data Cables - 50 Pack
- The professional-grade surface mount cable distribution D-ring makes cable management easy and cost-effective. This product is perfect for all commercial and residential installations.
- Routes and supports cross-connects in distribution cabinets, closets, and other areas. Suitable for use in cable terminals, ceilings, floors, walls, backboards, and other surfaces.
- An effective, economical method of managing and securing wires and cables. Used to support multiple vertical or horizontal cable runs are required on walls, ceilings, or communication boards and racks.
- They have an inside diameter of 3 in. Quality manufactured of die-cast aluminum. Distribution rings have a smooth surface that prevents cables from being damaged to insulation and jackets.
- For optimal performance, do not exceed a 50% fill rate when passing cables through cable rings. Required 4 screws to secure D-Ring into walls or flat surfaces.
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Philadelphia, PA, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items