This horizontal cable manager system is used with a patch panel or rack-mounted device to manage cables on front racks and draw cables away from equipment neatly. It can manage nearly any kind of cable – fiber, coax, patch cables, and more, making sure rack cables are well-organized and protected. Properly routing cables also improves airflow, which passively cools devices stored in your rack, helping to keep your equipment running at optimal temperatures.
This 1U cable organizer features a finger duct with a removable top cover design that makes it easy to add or remove bundled cables quickly and helps prevent dust and enables users to separate and organize cables easily using the fingers on either side of the rear pass-through holes. Also, it features pass-through holes that help you route your cables where you need them. It has a rigid design to decrease deflection when cables are routed in/out of the cable manager channel and reduce cable strain in the process.
Keep similar cables run together, making troubleshooting more efficient. It’s best to bundle cables together based on the type of cable. The second variation is when multiple servers or other equipment are housed together, it makes sense to keep these cables bundled together so it’s easier to perform maintenance and one of the most common options is to bundle cables based on their end destination.
19” wide with #12‐24 threaded EIA hole pattern
Flexible fingers for easy patch cords access
Large two rear openings for cable entry and exit
Snap-on cover for easy access
Compatible with 2‐Post or 4‐Post racks
Dimensions: 19.00” W x 1.72” H x 3.18” D
1 x 1U Slotted Finger Duct Cable Manager
2 x Slotted Finger Duct Cable Manager Covers
4 x #12‐24 Screw
Wavenet – 1U Singled-Sided Finger Duct Cable Manager Panel, Horizontal Slotted Wire Duct With Cover For Standard 19” 2‐Post And 4‐Post Server Racks – Black
- Professional server rack cable management that helps keep cables orderly on a rack mount, reducing the possibility of disconnections and maintaining the organization of cables.
- This 1U server rack cable management system mounts to a standard 19'' 2 or 4-post rack to help you organize and maintain your networking cables in your data center.
- The horizontal-mount wire duct raceway enables you to route your cables where needed with a series of slotted fingers on each side of the duct and pass-through holes on the back.
- This 19-inch rack cable manager has a removable cover that allows users to separate and route cables easily using the fingers on either side of the rear pass-through holes.
- Constructed with high-quality steel and plastic, the network rack cable organizer/manager features a solid design for ultimate durability, protecting your equipment and cables.
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Philadelphia, PA, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items