Wavenet offers a shelf designed to mount onto a wall when floor space is limited. The 18” deep by 22” wide vented wall-mounted equipment shelf provides a durable solution for wall mounting any non rackmount equipment in your server room. House your electronic equipment on this metal server shelf, it is easy to install, sturdy enough, and comes at a very economical cost.
The bottom of the shelf is vented to provide airflow to cool mounted equipment. The left and right sides of the shelf have 8 tie points to secure cables. Also, the bottom of the shelf has three flexible holes to allow you to easily route network, power, display, or another cabling as needed.
Four mounting holes are incorporated to support up to 140 lbs load capacity when properly installed and have a large rear opening for connecting non-rackmount equipment. With the wall mounting holes positioned 16" apart, it exactly matches the standard drywall construction framework, to ensure simple and secure wall-stud anchoring.
Constructed using SPCC commercial-grade cold-rolled steel with an adept look black powder-coat finish that ensures that they keep all edges. Smooth surfaces reduce the possibility of injury or wear on cable jackets. Ergonomic design and secure attaches ensure to take up minimal space for more equipment and wiring distribution options.
The shelf bottom includes three 1” knockout
Vented bottom for air ventilation and dissipation of heat
The left and right sides have tie points to secure cables
Includes center opening and bottom knockouts
16” on center between wood studs mounting
Material: 16-Gauge Cold Roll Steel
Color: Black Powder Coating
Maximum capacity: 140 lbs (63.5 kg)
Measures: 15.3” H x 22” W x 18.2” D
1 x 18” Deep Wall Mount Shelf
Includes Mounting Hardware
Wavenet – Wall Mount Shelf - Industrial Grade Server Room Vented Equipment Shelf, Weight Capacity 140Lbs, 22-Inch Wide, 18-Inch Deep, Steel – Black
Out of stock
Out of stock
- The 18"-deep wall shelf lets you optimize your working space by giving you the ability to mount equipment to your rack instead of taking up desk or floor space.
- The vented bottom shelf plate ensures consistent airflow around devices to encourage safety, proper air circulation, and lower temperatures while maintaining structural integrity.
- This shelf is developed for solving the problem of storing your equipment in a data center or server room. 18"-deep 22"-wide gives you more space for your bulky equipment and holds up to 140 lbs (63.5 kg).
- For simple cable management, the shelf includes three 1” pre-cut cabling holes, allowing you easy access to the network, monitor, server, or another cabling when a full rack or enclosure is not practical.
- Heavy-duty wall shelf has a sturdy black powder finish, constructed of durable 16-gauge SPCC commercial cold-rolled steel, that ensures long-lasting year after year.
Out of stock
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Philadelphia, PA, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items