Wavenet 4U wall-mounting bracket helps you save valuable floor space. This bracket is the ideal solution for optimizing equipment storage in your classroom, retail store, server room, or office and offers a depthless design for housing large amounts of telecom and datacom cable systems.
Wall-mounted racks provide a versatile storage solution that allows various network devices to be installed vertically to save space. Also, You can install the bracket under the table for horizontal installation so that you can easily and directly access the installed equipment, and can be used for environments that lack full-size server equipment rack space.
The max weight load capacity of this model is 150 lbs (68 kg), and it is fully compatible with all EIA/ECA‐310‐E compliant 19-inch server equipment. Use the included hardware to attach your rack-mount equipment, such as a network switch or UPS system, to the steel bracket's rails.
Constructed using SPCC commercial-grade cold-rolled steel with an adept look black powder-coat finish that ensures that they keep all edges. Smooth surfaces reduce the possibility of injury or wear on cable jackets. Ergonomic design and secure attaches ensure to take up minimal space for more equipment and wiring distribution options.
Compatible with 19” wide equipment
Supports horizontal & vertical mounting
Pass‐through openings for cable entry and exit
Integrated with cable and Velcro tie‐down slots
EIA/ECA‐310‐E (Revision of EIA‐310‐D) compliant
Material: 16-Gauge Cold Roll Steel
Color: Black Powder Coating
Max capacity: 150 lbs (68 kg)
1 x 4U Depthless Horizontal & Vertical Wall Mount Bracket
Includes Mounting Hardware
Wavenet – 4U Horizontal & Vertical Wall Mount Bracket - Depthless Wall Rack For 19In Networking Equipment, Weight Capacity 150Lbs, Steel – Black
- Wall mount bracket provides open, unrestricted access to equipment and cabling. Recommended for home offices and small businesses with no room for standard 19 in. racks.
- Suitable for mounting on virtually any wall/ceiling surface (e.g. drywall), the bracket mounting holes (used to mount to a wall or the desk underside).
- The open frame construction ensures consistent airflow to encourage safety, proper air circulation, and lower temperatures while maintaining structural integrity.
- Compatible with most EIA-standard 19 inch 2-post rack equipment. Arrives fully assembled with all needed hardware for mounting rack equipment.
- Constructed of durable 16-gauge SPCC commercial cold-rolled steel with a sturdy black powder finish, takes up to four 19 in. units, and holds up to 150lbs.
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Philadelphia, PA, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items