Wavenet's rack-mountable blank panels are just a few of their wide range of quality 19" rack-mountable accessories. 3 Unit blank panels are used to complete any installation in a cabinet. Designed to complement the range of patch panels, they provide a more aesthetically pleasing finish and offer improved user safety.
These panels are ideal for use in filling gaps in open frame racks and enclosures. They are meant to keep the dust out of an enclosure and to remove the gaps providing a professional finished appearance. Secure attaches ensure to close vented spaces for best airflow circulation around devices.
These filler panels are also available in 1U, 2U, 3U & 4U sizes. All come complete with a set of #12-24 mounting screws. This panel is fully compatible with all EIA/ECA‐310‐E compliant 19-inch server racks and server shelves. Some racks can experience more than twice the strength and ruggedness by simply installing spacer blanks at regular intervals.
Constructed using SPCC commercial-grade cold-rolled steel with an adept look black powder-coat finish that ensures that they keep all edges. Smooth surfaces reduce the possibility of injury or wear on cable jackets. Re-usable blank panels can be easily disconnected and relocated when upgrading.
Fits all 19" wide Networking Equipment or Cabinets
Conceals empty spaces in racks, cabinets, and brackets
Prevents dust and dirt from your rack
Improves aesthetic and appearance
Keeps proper airflow circulation
Material: Cold Roll Steel
Black Powder‐Coat Finish
Easily mount flush to rack
5‐Pack 3U Blank Panels
20 x #12‐24 Mounting Screws
Wavenet – 5 Pack 3U Blank Rack Mount Panel Spacer For 19-Inch Server Network Rack Enclosure Or Cabinet, Steel – Black
- This 5-pack of blank rack panels can help you to dramatically improve the appearance and airflow of your EIA/ECA‐310‐E compliant 19 in. server rack.
- These blanking panels create a clean and professional look by covering empty rack spaces and visible cables, for a more organized server room.
- The rack-mount panels feature a solid design that helps guide airflow down the back of your equipment. This helps expel any operating heat from your rack-mounted equipment.
- Made with 16-gauge thick cold rolled steel with a black powder-coat finish, this filler panel is designed to hold up to wear and tear while protecting your equipment.
- For secure and easy installation, these filler panels feature a four screws design that fits on a standard 19 in. server rack, saving you time and hassle.
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Philadelphia, PA, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items