The network wall bracket provides innovative networking and cable management solutions, especially when floor space is limited. Install a network wall rack and you can keep networking cables conveniently out of the way and organized. Our network wall bracket solutions will help maximize the efficiency of your system.
This is a hinged-type wall mount bracket used to mount patch panels directly on a wall or other surface and eliminate the need for larger and more expensive server racks, enclosures, or cabinets that may not be necessary. Its dimensions accommodate standard 19" patch panels or other rackmount components of 3U with up to 6-inch depth.
The black powder-coat finish will match industry-standard products for an attractive and clean look. Smooth surfaces reduce the possibility of injury or wear on cable jackets. Constructed using CRS commercial-grade cold-rolled steel. Integrated cable tie or Velcro tie slots ensure the best wiring distribution options and secure cables.
Mounting is very easy, requiring only 4 screws, and can be used either left or right hinging. The mounting holes are spaced 16 inches apart for mounting onto studs. Rear mounting plate cutout allows for cables to be run directly into a wall behind the rack unit to eliminate messy cable and extra rear cable management components. Includes all needed mounting hardware.
6” depth ideal for mounting patch panels and cable managers
180-degree swing-out design for easy access
19” wide with #12-24 threaded EIA hole pattern
Constructed with a cable tie or Velcro tie slots
Back opening for in-wall cable access
16” on center, keyhole mounting
Material: 14 Gauge Cold Roll Steel
Black Powder‐Coat Finish
1 x 3U Wall Mount Hinged Bracket
12 x #12-24 Screw
4 x Mounting Bolts
Wavenet – 3U Wall Mount Hinged Bracket Or Three Space Swing Out Patch Panel Bracket 6" Depth For 19-Inch Server Network Data A/V Equipment, Steel – Black
- The 3U hinged wall mounting bracket for patch panels is 6in deep and durable construction for mounting a patch panel or other slim (19in) EIA/ECA-310-E compliant equipment to a wall.
- The patch panel bracket features a hinged design for convenient access to the back of mounted equipment (configuration buttons, ports, cables, etc.).
- The wall mounting holes are spaced 16 in. apart, making it suitable for mounting on almost any wall, based on common wall-frame stud spacing.
- For simple cable management, the bracket includes cable tie or Velcro tie slots, allowing you to make a secure connection with mountable equipment.
- Wall bracket has a sturdy black powder finish, constructed of durable 14-gauge CRS cold-rolled steel, that ensures long-lasting year after year.
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Philadelphia, PA, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items