High capacity vertical cable management provides an engineered solution for managing high-density cabling applications on open two-post and four-post rack systems on the front and back, delivering increased performance to match the demands of data center applications. Routing your cables through a panel prevents cable damage or connection loss, and reduces strain on equipment ports, preventing damage to your expensive rack-mounted devices.
The double‐sided 78” cable manager offers versatile installation options and is compatible with most racks that are 45U or larger. The panel features a 0U design that doesn’t take up any mounting space, and it's easy to attach or reposition as necessary.
Properly routing cables also improves airflow, which passively cools devices stored in your rack, helping to keep your equipment running at optimal temperatures to reduce the probability of damage caused by your rack overheating.
The cable manager runs vertically along the side of your rack, to neatly guide cables between equipment that’s mounted at different heights. This provides a tidy and well-organized way to run cables from devices mounted toward the bottom of your rack to other devices mounted near the top, without leaving a mess of cables hanging in between.
Double‐Sided with Hinged Covers
Large front and rear openings dual hinged covers
Smooth rear oval holes for easy front‐to‐back cable routing
Flexible fingers ensure proper cable bend radius
Compatible with 2‐Post or 4‐Post 45U racks
Three sectional dual hinged covers for easy cable access
Easy to install with this space-saving design
Dimensions: 4.3"W x 11.6"D x "H
1 x Double‐Sided 78” Vertical Plastic Duct Cable Manager
3 x Hinged Covers
4 x Mounting Bracket
Mounting hardware included
Wavenet – Double‐Sided Vertical Cable Manager - Finger Duct With Cover For 45U Or Larger 2‐Post And 4‐Post Racks, 78” Height, Plastic – Black
- Manage the cables on your vertical server rack with this cord organizer. Mounts directly to the rack sides for top-tier cable management.
- 78" long cable organizer is double-sided for maximum cable concealment. Route wires through the front or back finger ducts for more capacity.
- Compatible with most rack brands and mounts using existing holes on the side of your vertical server rack. No holes in your rack? Add holes with a drill to attach this cable management solution
- Promote passive cooling by routing wires away from equipment using this cable management duct with a cover that keeps your server room looking tidy.
- Constructed with a solid high-quality plastic for ultimate durability, protecting your computer and ethernet cords. Smooth, burr-free edges protect installers from injury and wires from damage.
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Philadelphia, PA, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items