Routing your cables through a panel reduces the tension that's often put on cables. This prevents cable damage or connection loss, and reduces strain on equipment ports, preventing damage to your expensive rack-mounted devices.
The double‐sided 74” cable manager offers versatile installation options and is compatible with most racks that are 45U or larger. The panel features a 0U design that doesn’t take up any mounting space, and with simple installation, it's easy to attach or reposition as necessary.
Properly routing cables also improves airflow, which passively cools devices stored in your rack, helping to keep your equipment running at optimal temperatures to reduce the probability of damage caused by your rack overheating.
The cable manager runs vertically along the side of your rack, to neatly guide cables between equipment that’s mounted at different heights. This provides a tidy and well-organized way to run cables from devices mounted toward the bottom of your rack to other devices mounted near the top, without leaving a mess of cables hanging in between.
One continuous hinged cover provides quick access to cable
Integrated plastic cable rings for proper cable management
Rear openings ideal for cable entry and exit
Attached vertically onto the front or rear rails 2‐Post and 4‐ post 45U racks
Dimensions: 3.6” W x 6.0” D x 73.4” H
Material: Cold Rolled Steel
1 x Single‐Sided 74” Vertical Cable Manager
1 x Hinged Cover
4 x Mounting Bracket
Mounting hardware included
Wavenet – 74” High Double‐Sided Vertical Cable Manager With Hinged Cover For 45U Or Larger 2‐Post And 4‐Post Racks, Metal – Black
- This cable management panel mounts to a standard 45U or larger rack to help you organize and maintain your networking cables in your data center.
- Promote passive cooling by routing wires away from equipment using this cable management duct with a cover that keeps your server room looking tidy.
- The double-sided cable manager runs vertically along the side of your rack, to neatly guide cables between equipment that’s mounted at different heights and will cover the cables that are running through it.
- The cable management openings enable you to route your server rack cables where needed. Smooth, burr-free edges protect installers from injury and wires from damage.
- The rack cable manager features a solid SPCC commercial cold-rolled steel with a sturdy black powder finish for ultimate durability and protection of your equipment and cables.
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Philadelphia, PA, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items