Cable management panel manages efficiently high densities structured cabling in data centers and telecommunication rooms, which allows the maximum amount of cables to be organized in a minimum amount of space. 2U cable management panel can increase the speed of installation or any configuration change and reduce cost for less energy usage.
This horizontal cable manager system is used with a patch panel or rack-mounted device to manage cables on front racks and draw cables away from equipment neatly. It can manage nearly any kind of cable – fiber, coax, patch cables, and more, making sure rack cables are well-organized and protected. Properly routing cables also improves airflow, which passively cools devices stored in your rack, helping to keep your equipment running at optimal temperatures.
Keep similar cables run together, making troubleshooting more efficient. It’s best to bundle cables together based on the type of cable. The second variation is when multiple servers or other equipment are housed together, it makes sense to keep these cables bundled together so it’s easier to perform maintenance and one of the most common options is to bundle cables based on their end destination.
Cable managers feature high capacity slim cable fingers to provide maximum capacity at every rack space unit and a rigid design to decrease deflection when cables are routed in/out of the cable manager channel. Slotted fingers maximize the care and protection of the cables, keeping the structured cabling system unhurt and functional. Cover with snap hinges provides trouble-free access to cables.
Wavenet – 2U 19" Single‐Sided Horizontal Cable Manager - Plastic Finger Duct With Cover For 2‐Post And 4‐Post Server Racks, Metal – Black
- This 2U rack cable manager has a removable cover that allows users to separate and route cables easily using the fingers on either side of the rear pass-through holes.
- Designed with finger duct and rear pass-through holes for routing cables. Includes mounting screws that provide the best way to mount to any standard 19" 2 posts or 4 post server rack.
- Professional server rack cable management that helps keep cables orderly on a rack mount, reducing the possibility of disconnections and maintaining the organization of cables.
- The 19-inch rack mount aids in increasing the longevity of your server and networking equipment by providing cable strain relief. Additionally, it allows for easy installation and cable organization.
- Made with durable cold-rolled steel with sturdy black powder finish to avoid rusting and plastic slotted fingers with round edges to prevent cables damage.
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Philadelphia, PA, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items