Our 2U rack cable management panel is perfect for efficiently high densities structured cabling in data centers or telecommunication rooms, which allows the maximum amount of cables to be organized in a minimum amount of space. This D-Ring cable management panel can increase the speed of installation or any configuration change and reduce cost for less energy usage.
This horizontal cable manager system is used with a patch panel or rack-mounted devices to manage cables on front racks and draw cables away from equipment neatly. It can manage nearly any kind of cable – fiber, coax, patch cables, etc. that makes you sure rack cables are well-organized and protected. Connected cables can be supported by the lacing bar which provides cable strain relief.
The use of a D-ring panel in horizontal cable management is more flexible and can be used with a wide range of cable management products for different applications. Properly routing cables also improves airflow, which passively cools devices stored in your rack, helping to keep your equipment running at optimal temperatures.
Keep similar cables run together, making troubleshooting more efficient. It’s best to bundle cables together based on the type of cable. The second variation is when multiple servers or other equipment are housed together, it makes sense to keep these cables bundled together so it’s easier to perform maintenance and one of the most common options is to bundle cables based on their end destination.
Keep cables in place and out of the way
Prevent inadvertent disconnects
Simplify cable identification and maintenance
Designed with four large rings for patch cords management
19” wide with #12‐24 threaded EIA hole pattern
Compatible with 2‐Post or 4‐Post racks
Dimensions: 19” W x 3.50” H x 4.5” D
1 x 2U Single‐Sided Four Rings Metal Cable Manager
4 x #12‐24 Screw
Wavenet – 2U 19" Cable Management Panel, 4 D-Ring Cable Manager Organizer For Bracket, Cabinet, Or Rack Mountable, Steel – Black
Out of stock
Out of stock
- Professional server rack cable management that helps keep cables orderly on a rack mount, reducing the possibility of disconnections and maintaining the organization of cables.
- The horizontal-mount D-ring hook panel enables you to route your cables where needed with pass-through routing holes that route cables through the panel and into the D-rings.
- This rack-mount cable-organizer panel has four D-hooks that keep your cords organized, improving airflow and reducing heat-related damage to equipment.
- This 2U server rack cable management system mounts to a standard 19'' 2 or 4-post rack to help you organize and maintain your networking cables in your data center.
- Constructed of durable commercial-grade cold-rolled steel with a sturdy black powder finish, that ensures a solid design for ultimate durability, protecting your equipment and cables.
Out of stock
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Philadelphia, PA, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items