This rack cable management bar with a lacing option is used with a patch panel or rack-mounted devices to manage cables on racks and draw cables away from equipment neatly. Help reduce those sharp bends that can create kinks and possibly damage the integrity of the cables causing signal bleeds. By installing this panel in your rack will provide you with ample tie points, this will help you reduce the strain on the expensive equipment.
By routing the cable out and away from the equipment you also allow for better airflow for passive cooling. It can manage nearly any kind of cable – fiber, coax, patch cables, etc., that makes you sure rack cables are well-organized and protected. Connected cables can be supported by the lacing bar which provides cable strain relief. Smooth, burr-free edges protect installers from injury and wires from damage.
This lacing panel is typically used with equipment on static or non-sliding rails, but they can also be used on equipment with slide rails as long as the cables are disconnected from the equipment before the equipment is slid out, allowing it to serve as an alternative to a cable management arm. Ergonomic design and secure attaches ensure to take up minimal space for more equipment and wiring distribution options.
5” depth with standard 19” wide
24 lacing holes for cables to be securely tied down
Compatible with 2‐Post or 4‐Post racks
5 x Rear Cable Management Bar
10 x Mounting Screw
Wavenet – 5 Pack 19" Rear Cable Management Bar (5” Depth), Rack Mount Lacing Wire Organizer Panel, Metal– Black
- Lacing bars help with horizontal cable management and plays a major role in keeping the case neat. Great for taking the stress of cables and keeping them constantly supported.
- Cabling crossbars secure equipment with the use of hook and loop straps or zip ties (not included). They are ideal for fiber optic cables, as it gives more space to bend them at an appropriate angle.
- The management panel allows for cables to be routed away from the patch panel allowing for a sweeping bend and thus minimizing any crosstalk and return loss issues.
- The universal design ensures that can be mounted on the rear or front of a rack to provide cable support, or over the rear of a patch panel to provide support for patch cords.
- Made of durable cold-rolled steel with a sturdy black powder finish. Comes complete with rack mounting screws and includes 24 entry points to feed cables through or to secure cable ties.
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Philadelphia, PA, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items