Wera 950/9 Hex-Plus Multi-color SAE (Standard) L-Key Set BlackLaser 9 Pieces
High quality L-key set out of stainless steel for hexagon socket screws by Wera. Stainless steel prevents the transfer of extraneous rust. The Hex-Plus profile offers a greater contact surface in
the head of the screw. The notching effect is therefore reduced to a minimum and damage to the screw head more or less eliminated. Come with hex ballpoint on the long arm: the ballpoint drive profile means that it is possible to swivel the tool axis away from the screwdriving axis, thus enabling “round the corner” screwdriving.
Take it easy Tool Finder: colour coding according to size.
In an almost wear-free L-key clip fastener.
• L-keys with retaining function for hexagon socket screws
• Hexagonal ballpoint on the long arm
• Solution to the extraneous rust problem: fasten stainless screws with stainless tools
• Hex-Plus allows socket head screws to live longer
• Take it easy tool finder with color coding according to sizes
• Wear-resistant clip material for enhanced durability
• Color coded, easy-to-grip plastic sleeve, even at low temperatures
5/64″ x 101 mm
3/32″ x 112 mm
1/8″ x 123 mm
5/32″ x 137 mm
3/16″ x 154 mm
7/32″ x 172 mm
1/4″ x 185 mm
5/16″ x 195 mm
3/8″ x 224 mm