These 15-inch versatile enclosures allow you to manage and distribute a full range of voice, data networking, audio, and video wiring from one central location. Designed for home use with a wireless network and proudly made in the USA.
The enclosure mounts easily for both surface and recessed applications, and the swing door is equipped with extra venting along the horizontal plane for superior heat dissipation. The door is lockable with a slide lock and an optional keyed lock.
Trim ring is integrated with door and conceals drywall or wall cutouts for a clean finish, smooth transition, and professional installation. The door can swing left or right with a 180° range for easy access to your equipment and wiring.
The enclosure and doors are made with UL-rated ABS plastic, lightweight and durable, to prevent cracking. The variable mounting system offers versatile module mounting options. Also has a universal mounting pattern to accommodate and most manufacturers’ active modules.
Surface or flush mounting
Horizontal & vertical mounting hole patterns
Door hidden vent holes
Hinged door with trim ring
Reversible door and Lockable
Top & bottom knockouts for cable entry & exit
Two Outlet Knock-Outs for power outlets
Wi-Fi signals friendly
Wiring location label, cable secure points
Material: ABS Plastic
Dimensions: 15”H x 14.42”W x 3.42”D
1 x 15” Plastic Enclosure Main Unit
1 x 15” Hinged Door with Trim Ring
1 x Wiring Location Label
1 x Mounting Hardware & Installation Instructions
Wavenet - 15 Inch Plastic Enclosure Wi‐Fi Friedly With Lockable Hinged Vented Door For Home Structured Low Voltage Wiring - White
- Designed to consolidate and distribute wired and wireless home networks from a single, centralized location and installs in single-family homes, apartments, condominiums, and retrofit or custom homes.
- Made with durable ABS plastic to integrate wireless devices without interference and with excellent impact resistance and electrical insulation performance to produce equipment well protection.
- The door is reversible and lockable (with key and slide lock) and comes with a trim ring achieving a clean, professional clean look every install.
- Venting along slots on the vertical plane of the door allows for superior heat dissipation. The door swings 180° for optimal access to the working space.
- Universal mounting grid maximizes compatibility with 3rd party products without additional brackets. Top and bottom knockouts holes provide easy cable management.
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Philadelphia, PA, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items