If you want to set up a wired network that includes multiple wall ports in various rooms, a patch panel in a central location can provide a simple, neat, and easy-to-manage solution. Patch panels bundle multiple network ports together to connect incoming and outgoing lines — including those for local area networks, electronics, electrical systems, and communications.
When patch panels are part of a LAN, they can connect computers to other computers and outside lines. Those lines, in turn, allow LANs to connect to wide area networks or the Internet.
The module is integrated with a non-bridged CAT 6 data board with 8 standard 4-pair 110 IDC connectors providing high-performance connectivity that's tested with as much as 10dB Headroom at 250MHz exceeding TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 industry standards.
A patch panel with eight ports should suffice for most home networks, but it’s easy to expand when you need more capacity. Troubleshooting problems are simplified with patch panels since they provide a single location for all input jacks.
Fits easily into a standard structured media enclosure
Supports up to 8 CAT6 data connections
110-Type IDC provides reliable and consistent performance
Compatible with T568A /B wiring standard
Meet and exceed ANSI/TIA-568-C
1 x 8-Port CAT6 Data Module
1 x Installation Instructions
Wavenet - 8-Port Cat6 Rj45 Data Module, 8 X 4 Pair 110 Idc Network Board For Wiring Termination Enclosure
- Compact Category 6 data module is a cost-effective solution designed to provide broadband internet access for up to eight (8) computers in a residence.
- Provides homeowners with future-proof wired Ethernet connection for high-speed devices like computers, TVs, gaming systems, and network streaming devices.
- Able to connect 8 ethernet lines to 8 ports on your internet router. Keeps wires neat and clean and mounts seamlessly in all structured wiring enclosures.
- Fits easily into a standard structured media enclosure. Wires are run to the data patch panel and terminated – simply add patch cables from RJ-45 jacks.
- Standard 110 punch terminals are color-coded & simple to use with 110 punch-down tools to avoid damage. Supports T568A wiring standard, is UL listed and exceeds TIA/EIA 568-C.2 industry standards.
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Philadelphia, PA, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items