This telephone module is used for adding up to 4 phone lines to 8 locations in your home. It supports up to 8 outlets for phone, fax, and other devices and features both an RJ31 security port. Phone lines are connected via color-coded 110 style punch-down connections and are wired to the TIA/EIA-568 standard. This product is UL Listed.
The phone line module has a printed circuit board design that comes with four lines in and four lines out to 8 different locations. The module is integrated with an RJ-31X (RJ-45 port) that is compatible with most security and alarm systems.
1 x 8 telephone module distributes the incoming phone line throughout your home allowing you to add up 4 phone lines to 8 locations. This module is designed to be used with Wavenet and all standard telecommunication enclosures to better manage and configure all of your cables from a central location.
Fits easily into a standard structured media enclosure
Used for adding up to 4 phone lines to 8 locations in your home
Supports up to 8 telephone connections with RJ31X port
Color-coded 110 style punch-down connections
Compatible with T568A wiring standard
Meets and exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C and UL compliant
Features an RJ31X port for integrating into a home security system
1 x Telephone Module with RJ-31X Port
1 x Installation Instructions
Wavenet – 4-Phone Lines, 8-Points Telephone Module 110-Idc Punch Down Connections With Rj31x Security Port For Structured Wiring Enclosure
- When You are setting up a phone line in your home or office, you can rely on this module to offer great results. A simple way to splits your telephone line up to 8 locations with a 110-type punch-down module.
- Designed for Wavenet electronics enclosures but will fit most other structured wiring panels and support up to 4 incoming telephone lines (source) with 8 outputs or telephone extensions.
- Keeps wires neat and clean and mounts seamlessly in all structured wiring enclosures. For easy mounting, this module features attached 4 push pins (locking buttons).
- The telephone module also has an integrated RJ-31X port for connection to third-party security and alarm systems.
- Standard 110 punch terminals are color-coded & simple to use with 110 punch-down tools to avoid damage. Each of the 110 blocks is connected in parallel to all the others.
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Philadelphia, PA, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items