The fact that you may run the cables with obstacles from doors and panels won’t frustrate you when using an open frame rack. It is just formed by 2-post racks with no limitations to each orientation. With this rack, you will no longer consider whether it can contain all your applications within the space.
This 45U server rack was designed for the best user-friendly installation of active- and passive network components accompanied by neat cable management. When you deploy equipment and organize cables in a computer room or data center, it is important to make proper and reasonable space utilization.
The open-rack is easy to assemble using the included hardware. Only standard hand tools are required for setup. The vertical mounting rails have threaded 12-24 holes and cable management slots for securing equipment. Features convenient toolless button-hole mounting for vertical PDUs and cable managers.
This 2 post rack features heavy-duty aluminum construction, with a black powdered coated finish that ensures that they keep all edges and surfaces smooth, greatly reducing the possibility of injury or wear on cable jackets. With compact size and small weight, open frame server racks come at the right time to help stay organized cost-effectively.
Compatible with: 19" wide equipment
Number markings on rails #12-24
Round threaded/numbered mounting holes
Toolless mounting for vertical PDUs and cable managers
Material: Aluminum extrusion with a powder finish
Maximum capacity: 1000lbs(453,5kg)
Product ships unassembled
Wavenet - 2-Post 45U Open Frame Floor Rack Organizes 19” Network & Data Rack Equipment, Aluminium – Black
- Airflow: Open frame server racks allow for unrestricted airflow, preventing heat build-up. The proper cooling is conducive to the running of the whole system.
- Wide Compatibility: This item meets the compliance standards and specifications for EIA/ECA-310-E to ensure compatibility with 19-inch products.
- Easy Access: Without barriers, you can access every piece of equipment and route cables freely in every direction you want. And all the organs and working status are visible to you for real-time monitoring.
- Durable Construction: Heavy-duty aluminum construction with powder paint finish holds up to 42 units of equipment, up to 1000lb., comes with numerated threaded mounting rails.
- Cost: Open frame server racks are a cost-effective way to manage equipment, compared to enclosed racks. The cost of producing and shipping is less than those of closed cabinets or server racks.
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Philadelphia, PA, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items