This is an aqua 1000 foot spool of fiber optic distribution cable intended for large installations of short range runs at 10 Gigabit speeds. It is composed of 2 multimode fibers (50 micron core) inside an Aramid yarn wrapped in a aqua PVC outer jacket. Multimode fiber is optimized to work with fiber optic equipment using light wave lengths of 850nm (nanometers) or 1300nm. The cladding diameter is 125 microns. The Graded-Step core and cladding of our aqua bulk 50/125 distribution fiber optic cable is constructed using a high quality multimode fiber that is compliant with TIA/EIA 455-220A and IEC 60793-1-49. It also maintains compliance with legacy and LED based systems per TIA/EIA 455-204 and IEC 607-1-41. This particular cable is Riser Rated (CMR) meaning it complies with UL-1666. It is for usage in vertical tray applications without environmental air. Examples being: cable runs between floors through cable risers or in elevator shafts. These cables self extinguish and prevent the flame from traveling up the cable in a vertical burn test. This fiber optic cable is solidly constructed, UL rated and RoHS Compliant.
1000Ft Aqua 2 Fiber Multimode Fiber Optic Cable 10 Gbit
- YOFC MaxBand® OM3 Bend Insensitive Multimode Fibers
- Compliant with ISO/IEC 11801-1 OM3, IEC 60793-2-10 A1-OM3, and TIA-492AAAF A1-OM3 specifications.
- Optimized for 850nm VCSEL
- Superior geometry uniformity
- Low attenuation
- High bandwidth
- Low diferential mode delay (DMD)
- Very low macro-bending sensitivity
- Coated with YOFC's proprietary dual layer UV curable acrylate
- Data centers
- Data storage networks
- High-performance computing centers
- Local area networks (LAN)
- 1 & 10 & 40 & 100 & 400 Gb/s Ethernet
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Livermore, CA, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items