This is a yellow 1000 foot spool of Zipcord fiber optic cable intended for large installations where you are completing the terminations. It is a singlemode fiber (9 micron core) designed to transmit data across long distances at high speeds. Single mode fiber is optimized to work with fiber optic equipment using light wave lengths of 1310nm (nanometers) or 1550nm. The cord is duplex (two fibers) which means it permits synchronous communication between devices. The cladding diameter is 125 microns. The core and cladding of our yellow bulk 9/125 fiber optic cable is constructed using YOFC FullBand® Plus fiber complies with the ITU-T Recommendation G.652.D and the IEC 60793-2-50 type B1.3 Optical Fiber Specification. This particular cable is Riser Rated (CMR) meaning it complies with UL-1666. It is for usage in vertical tray applications without environmental air. Examples being: cable runs between floors through cable risers or in elevator shafts. These cables self extinguish and prevent the flame from traveling up the cable in a vertical burn test. This fiber optic cable is solidly constructed, UL rated and RoHS Compliant.
1000Ft Yellow Zipcord Singlemode Duplex Fiber Optic Cable
- G.652.D and the IEC 60793-2-50 type B1.3 Optical Fiber Specification compliant
- Designed for operation over the full optical spectrum from 1260-1625 nm
- Lower attenuation over the full optical spectrum from 1260 nm to 1625 nm
- Supports high-speed transmission technologies such as DWDM and CWDM
- Compatible with existing 1310 nm equipment
- Good protection and excellent strip force stability
- Accurate geometrical parameters that insure low splicing loss and high splicing efficiency
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Livermore, CA, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items