3M Wire Pulling Lubricant Spray WLS is a clear, high-performance, gel-type liquid that helps to wet and coat the cables in difficult or complex cable pulls, reducing the chance of enhanced THHN cable damage from high pulling forces. The material is non-staining and affords quick and easy cleanup.
WLS-QT is a highly concentrated liquid that continues to lubricate, even after drying. It withstands a wide temperature range of 20 to 120 degrees F (-6.7 to 49 degrees C). The spray dispenser makes it suitable for a variety of jobs. UL Listed and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.Features:
- Spray dispenser and non-staining formula keep you clean
- Highly concentrated and effective
- Significantly reduces pulling friction on �enhanced� THHN cable
- Continues to lubricateafterdrying
- Compatible with most cable jackets
- Non-toxic, environmentally friendly
- Non-flammable, noflashpoint
- Lubricant Type: Liquid Spray
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
- Maximum Temperature: 49.0 Degree (Celsius) / 120.0 Degree (Fahrenheit)
- Minimum Temperature: -6.7 Degree (Celsius) / 10.0 Degree (Fahrenheit)
- Operating Temperature: -5 �C to 49 �C (Celsius) / 20 to 120 Degree (Fahrenheit)
- Operating Temperature Range: -5 �C to 49 �C (Celsius) / 20 �F to 120 �F (Fahrenheit)
- Product Color: White
- Product Type: Spray
- RoHS EU: RoHS 2011/65/EU compliant without exemption
- Temperature Range: 20 - 120 Degrees F (-5 - 49 Degrees C)
- Volume: 1.0 qt (Imperial) / 0.95 L (Metric)
- Percent Non-volatile Content: 4%
- NMFC Class: 055.0
- NMFC Item: 046030
For industrial/occupational use only. Not for consumer sale or use.
3M industrial and occupational products are intended, labeled, and packaged for sale to trained industrial and occupational customers for workplace use. Unless specifically stated otherwise on the applicable product packaging or literature, these products are not intended, labeled, or packaged for sale to or use by consumers (e.g., for home, personal, primary or secondary school, recreational/sporting, or other uses not described in the applicable product packaging or literature), and must be selected and used in compliance with applicable health and safety regulations and standards (e.g., U.S. OSHA, ANSI), as well as all product literature, user instructions, warnings, and other limitations, and the user must take any action required under any recall, field action, or other product use notice. Misuse of 3M industrial and occupational products may result in injury, sickness, death, or property damage. For help with product selection and use, consult your on-site safety professional, industrial hygienist, or other subject matter expert.
Tech Tool Supply reserves the right to decline any sale of this product for reasons listed above.
3Ms Wire Pulling Lubricant Data Sheet
3Ms Wire Pulling Lubricant Safety Sheet