- For use with two foot or eight-foot lamps with a wattage between 18 and 215 Watts (T8, T9, T10, T12 fluorescent lamps)
- Constantly monitors the current charge of the ballast and the battery voltage
- Keeps a maximum output of 1400 Lumens lit for 1 or 2 lamps
- Can also be used with U-shaped, HO, VHO, and circlines
- Features a test switch and a charging indicator LED light
Provide 90 minutes of extra lighting for employees and customers during a blackout when you connect your fluorescent lights to the Bodine B50ST emergency ballast. This backup battery requires a full 24-hour recharge time after use and operates normally when connected with an AC ballast.