- FT2-L12NA12CONKIT-2W power cords are required if cutting rope light into smaller sections
- Each reel includes 3 end caps, 3 connectors, and 3 5-foot power cords without plugs
- Maximum run for 12-volt (DC voltage) LED rope light is 30 feet
- Channel raceways are recommended for straight line installations
- Works indoors, outdoors, and even on automobiles
- Uses only 0.96 watts per foot
If you want to light up a deck, a tree, a railing, or anything else outside, go with this 12-volt (LED-13MM-BL-150-12V) 150-foot blue LED rope light spool. For maximum project flexibility, use these light spools when field cuttability is important but product UL listing is not. Requires a Low Voltage Transformer.