Jonard's FLS-55 is designed to provide 850/1300 nm or 1310/1550 nm wavelengths, this optical light source is the perfect tool for providing a stable light source for multimode or single-mode fiber measurements.
The FLS-55 Light Source is designed for optimal use with Jonard's for measuring optical loss on both single-mode and multimode fiber cable. Note that the LC adapter may have up to 0.3 dB of signal loss.Features:
- Includes FC, SC, and LC adapters to directly connect to UPC/PC FC, SC, and LC fiber connectors
- Highly stable output power and wavelengths
- Has four different modulation outputs (CW, 270 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz) at 850/1300 nm (multimode) and 1310/1550 nm (single mode) wavelengths
- Flush button design makes it easy to use and prevents dust from entering the unit
- Shatter-resistant sleeve protects the light source from falls or other damage
- Backlit LCD screen provides a clear display, ideal for dark places