Reliably distribute 4K@60Hz video signals to your UHDTV using this Select Series High Speed HDMI® Cable from Monoprice!
This High Speed HDMI Cable supports the following general features:
- 18Gbps data throughput
- Ferrite cores help protect against electromagnetic and radio frequency interference
- 28AWG copper conductors
- Gold plated connectors
- Supports HDR and HDR10: HDR is an acronym for High Dynamic Range. TVs with HDR show a better, more realistic image with more contrast, brightness, and colors than ever before. HDR significantly expands contrast ratio and color accuracy. Contrast ratio is related to how bright or dark a screen is and color accuracy is how closely the colors on the screen match colors in real life. Bright images seem brighter, with more depth.
- Full YUV 4:4:4 Chroma Sampling at 4K
- Supports Dolby Vision™
It supports the following HDMI features:
- Supports all HDMI® resolutions up to 4K (3840x2160p @60Hz), including 3D and Multi View video
- Supports the 21:9 cinema aspect ratio
- Supports up to 32 audio channels and a 1536 kHz audio sampling rate
- Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen
- Supports SA-CD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio™, Dolby TrueHD™, and other high-definition audio standards
- Supports Deep Color, up to 16-bits per channel, including Sony's x.v.Color™ standard
- Supports extended CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) commands and functions, the HDMI Ethernet Channel, and the Audio Return Channel features
HDMI®, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
Sony® is a registered trademark of Sony Corporation. x.v.Color™ is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
DTS® is a registered trademark and the DTS logos, Symbol, DTS-HD™, and DTS-HD Master Audio™ are trademarks of DTS, Inc.
Dolby® and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. Dolby TrueHD™ and Dolby Vision™ are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
Updated May 2, 2019
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to