Wiha Non-Contact Voltage Tester Category IV 12-1000V AC with Flash Light
The Wiha Voltage Detector Category IV Single-Pole has a lightweight design with a clip for easy portability and storage. Pocket-sized, easy to carry allows you to always be ready to perform quick tests. Used for energized circuits in the workplace or at home.
Every single Wiha insulated tool is individually tested to 10,000 volts AC and rated to 1,000 volts AC (1,500 volts DC) for safety and peace of mind in energized applications. All Wiha Insulated tools are VDE Certified and meet EN/IEC 60900 testing standards for protection against arc flash explosion, ASTM F1505 standard specifications for insulated and insulating hand tools, NFPA-70E standards for electrical safety on the job site, and CSA testing benchmarks for safety and performance.
• LED In plastic tip illuminates red and emits audible warning for safe voltage detection
• Complies with the EN 61010-1 & IEC 61326 standard and compatible with CAT IV 1,000 AC
• Non-contact detection on any terminal for safety and efficiency
• Detects AC Voltages between 12 and 1000 volts with the precise proximity sensor
• LED light electrical field meter determines voltage reading for accurate voltage detection
• Universal measurement tip for compatible international usage
• Automatic switch-off after 4 minutes (voltage tester), or 15 minutes (torch) for battery conservation
• Lightweight design with clip for easy portability and storage
• Overall Length Inches: 6″