Introducing an all-new concept to the boring old industry of hard hats! Meet DAX from Lift Safety products, a hard hat that meets standards and looks sweet doing so.
The DAX FIFTY50 Carbon Fiber Hardhat is a full-brim, carbon fiber reinforced resin hard hat offering a 6-point suspension system for superior comfort and impact protection. It features an innovative Clarino� synthetic leather comfort dome and an oversized ratcheting fitment dial, making adjustment easy even while wearing gloves.Features:
- Color: White/Camo
- Carbon Fiber reinforced resin shell for superior impact protection
- Brim grip, exclusive design provides a secure feel
- Perforated Clarino synthetic leather comfort dome with molded EVA foam insert for additional shock-absorbing protection to the top of the head
- Oversized ratcheting fitment dial to adjust the size, easy to grip and use with gloves on
- Meets ANSI Z89.1-2014 requirements for Type 1, Class C.
- Moisture-wicking foam-backed microfiber liner reduces sweat build-up
- 6-point suspension system for a secure, comfortable fit
- Triple reinforced crown for superior impact protection
- Lift Safety's Carbon Fiber Hardhat Weighs in at an average of 420g grams without a suspension system. With the suspension, it weighs an average of 550 grams
- Each Dax hard hat carbon fiber shell is hand laid, giving it a unique, one-of-a-kind appearance
- Hard hat lifespan may vary depending on the conditions of each work site. Hard hats subjected to more wear and tear or used outdoors in direct sunlight may need to be replaced more frequently. Daily inspections are the best way to determine when to replace a hard hat shell, suspension, or the entire unit. Suggested replacement is based on service life (Based on when the hard hat was placed into service, not the manufacture date)
- As a general guideline, we recommend replacing hard hats every five years regardless of outside appearance, but this can vary due to use and job site conditions
Hard Hat Weight: