The USB micro B connector has become the new universal standard connector used on most smartphones and tablets. This USB 2.0 cable features a USB Type-A male plug on one end and a USB micro Type-B male plug on the other end. The connectors are gold plated to ensure smooth, corrosion-free connections. It uses 28 AWG conductors for data and 24 AWG conductors for power. It is shielded and features a single ferrite core to protect against signal interference and data loss.
- 100% compliant with USB 2.0 specifications
- 28 AWG data conductors and 24 AWG power conductors
- Gold plated connectors ensure a smooth, corrosion-free connection
- Molded connector heads with molded strain relief boots
- Shielded to protect against external signal interference
- Includes a ferrite core to prevent RF and electromagnetic interference
Updated Feb 7, 2020