Custom Cut Orange LED Rope Light – Let us take the hassle out of cutting and connecting your LED rope lights. Custom length orange LED rope lights are a perfect option when you have smaller rope lighting projects or you simply would rather not fiddle with cutting and connecting power cords.
Our customizable LED rope lights are extremely versatile and using them is as easy as installing and plugging them into a power source.
Since rope lights are flexible, you can wrap them around nearly anything including your deck, the inside of your house, trees, railings, or outside of your business or organization to catch your customer’s eye.
Compared to , our LED rope lights offer a more energy efficient way of lighting up your project, ultimately saving you money on your investment. LEDs also last longer, remain cool to the touch, and are more durable than other similar lighting options.
Whether you are going for a spooky theme for a Halloween display, a warm feel for Thanksgiving, or a bold burst of color for any occasion, our orange LED rope lights are the perfect choice.
- is sold separately and recommended when linear application is needed for your project.
- Every custom rope light includes 1 end cap and 1 molded plug.
- Custom cut lighting sections are cut to order and may not be returned or exchanged
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.