Our new Pro Series LED Rope Lights with Colored Tubing are great for holiday decorating and more. You can use them to line the eves on your house, to make custom designs, or even create your own motifs. Everything you like about rope lighting with color you can now see in the daylight, even when not lit.
They are flexible enough to conform to your needs, cuttable every 19.5 inches, and able to be used indoors or outdoors (with proper weatherproofing). Be sure to go over to our section to get everything you need to complete your project such as mounting accessories or controllers that can dim your lights or even add effects such as slow fade or flashing.
- Red Pro Series LED rope lights are UL listed until field modified.
- For linear applications consider or .
- 148’ Pro Series LED rope light spools include 1 pre-attached power cord and 1 end cap.
- We strongly recommend the use of a with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.