Immerse yourself in color with our all-new Pro Series LED Rope lighting. These 120 volt rope lights not only have bulbs with yellow lighting but the tubing is colored yellow as well. These will show a constant color even in daylight when not lit. Great for Holiday decorating or using all year round in your home or business. They still have the flexibility, durability, and long-lasting lifespan that you expect with our Brilliant Brand Lighting. Looking to use outdoors? Be sure to head over to our section to find our weatherproofing kits, along with additional power cords, mounting tracks and clips, and lots more. Our lights are cuttable every 19.5" and easy to cut down to size to meet your needs.
- Yellow Pro Series LED rope lights are UL listed until field modified.
- For linear applications consider or .
- 148’ Pro Series LED rope light spools include 1 pre-attached power cord and 1 end cap.
- We strongly recommend the use of a with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.