Orange LED Rope Light Spool – Light up the party with high visibility orange LED rope lights. Carefully crafted to offer you the most versatile, durable, and customizable lighting solution. Super flexible rope lights are the perfect choice for homes, restaurants, bars, churches, patios, decks, and more. Best of all they are ready to be plugged in right out of the box.
120-volt orange LED rope lights are made from special flexible PVC that completely encases the LEDs inside, protecting them while still remaining flexible. Sealed from the elements, these lights hold up to the extremes of the outdoors, but are versatile enough to use anywhere.
Because our orange led rope lights are cuttable at intervals of 19.5 inches, you can customize the length to your specific needs. Do you need multiple pieces? No problem. Check out our extensive list of .
The color orange has been shown to increase oxygen supply to the brain, produce an invigorating effect, and stimulate mental activity. Choose rope lights for your daycare, to create a spooky Halloween setting, or an inviting Thanksgiving glow.
Rope lighting is:
- Flexible – Use LED rope lights just like a real piece of rope.
- Durable – Resilient PVC coating for long life.
- Economical – Super efficient LEDs provide significantly cheaper operation.
- Long Lasting – LEDs have 100K hour average lifetime.
- Cool To The Touch – Up to 90% efficient for cooler operation.
148’ spools offer the best price per foot, but for smaller projects or to have us cut and install power cords on multiple pieces for you, choose our .
- Orange LED rope lights are UL listed until field modified.
- For linear applications consider or .
- Rope light spools include 1 power cable and 1 end cap.
- We strongly recommend the use of a with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.