Create dazzling lighting effects with 120 volt SMD5050 RGB color changing LED strip lighting! Our 148’ spools of SMD LED strip lights use a mixture of individual red, blue, and green LEDs to provide a glowing aura of 'color changing' light that features the same high output LEDs found in our , but offers a longer maximum run length and the convenience of high voltage.
Reinvent dull spaces in your home or business or create an amazingly bright and colorful accent for crown molding, under cabinets, perimeter lighting, and more.
120 volt RGB color changing LED strip lights use the latest SMD technology to deliver the brightest, most functional multi-color accent lighting solution available in today’s market. They are extremely versatile, can be easily customized (cuttable in intervals of 19.5 inches), and can be installed in maximum runs of up to 148 feet!
148’ spool includes a standard inline . This economical controller can easily change between 8 pre-programmed lighting effects with the touch of a button. Included effects: Combination, In Waves, Sequential, Slo - Glo, Chasing / Fade, Slow Fade, Twinkle / Flash, Steady On
Does not include single color isolation. To isolate colors and perform many other functions, check out our . Everything the RGB mini controller does and way more. Multiple color changing effects including dimming, flashing, fading, speed control, and multiple preprogrammed effects. Over 8,000 different options.
For RGB LED strip light accessories such as mounting clips, track, and connectors, please visit our .
Looking for smaller lengths? Try our or for a custom solution see our .NOTE:
- We strongly recommend the use of a with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a when installing outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.