12V Variable White LED strip lights have the ability to vary from full warm white to full cool white, or blend both together for almost any color temperature in between! The color temperature can be set from 2700K to 6000K and you can adjust the strip light’s brightness with our (sold separately). This lighting is an ideal choice for architectural design, gallery accent lighting, or any other lighting project that calls for a specific white color temperature. Variable White LED strip lights have an adhesive stick 3M tape backing which makes installation of your lights extremely simple and with 2 inch cutting intervals you can easily size the strip lights to your space. Variable White LED strip lights are IP22 rated and can only be used inside.
If you are looking for any other parts or components to complete your lighting project, then check out our .NOTE:
- We strongly recommend the use of a with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a when installing outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.