Are you looking Orange SMD LED Neon Strip Lights but don’t need a full roll of 148 feet? We have the perfect solution with our custom cut lengths, allowing you to customize how much lighting to order for your product. Brilliant Orange LED Neon Strip Lights can be cut to virtually any length as long as it is cut at the 19.5 inch intervals specified for use. Your Neon Strip Lights will come ready for use as it has all of the basics to plug in and enjoy your lighting! Not only is it easy to use, but you will notice a huge difference in your power bill as Neon LED Strip Lights consume 80% less power than real glass neon and is much easier to use. The flexibility and versatility of Brilliant Neon Strip Lights will allow you to create almost any shape you can think of and provides many creative possibilities for your lighting projects.
Orange is great for many applications including signage, eves, lighting up your restaurant or bar, and much more. The bright orange color is also great for celebrating Halloween or showing off your team’s colors. No matter what your application is, Orange SMD LED Neon strip light is the perfect way to brighten any application.
If you need more than just a custom cut and want to save money per linear foot, then check out our page of Neon Strip Light spools. We also have mounting clips, track, controllers, and much more on our .
Each Custom Cut comes Pre-installed with:
- (1) Pre-installed 6 Foot Power Cord with Rectifier
- (1) Pre-installed Power Connector
- (1) Pre-installed PVC End Cap
- Custom cut lighting sections are cut to order and may not be returned or exchanged
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.