Red, White, and Blue Neon rope lights are perfect for patriotic holidays, outdoor summer lighting, and for other fun events. These lights alternate color every 19.5 Inches in a repeating pattern of Blue, White, And Red so when powered on, one section of 19.5 inches will be Blue, the next section will be white, and the next section will be red. String them out along your eves or wrap them around trees or railing, our Neon Rope Lights are flexible and durable. Our Neon LEDs consume 80% less power than traditional neon and have a long lifespan of up to 50,000 hours.
Get everything you need to complete your project, including track, controllers, and mounting clips on our accessories page.
Each Spool Includes:
- (1) 6 Foot Power Cord (pre-installed)
- (1) Power Connector (pre-installed)
- (1) PVC Plastic End Cap (pre-installed)
- We strongly recommend the use of a with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.