Choose our yellow 3/8 inch incandescent rope lights to put some color in your lighting project. Our versatile and cost effective incandescent rope lights are the perfect solution where you need custom lighting. Great for use in your house, your business or organization, or brightening your landscape project.
Exceptionally flexible, yellow 3/8 inch rope lights are smaller and lighter than our standard diameter 1/2" rope lights. All incandescent rope light can be used indoors and outdoors when properly sealed.
Yellow 3/8 inch rope lights come in 150 foot spools and are can be cut in intervals of 36 inches. They also include basic accessories to get you started on the installation of your lights. For more complex projects, check out our and compatible .
To upgrade to a more energy efficient option, visit our page.All yellow 3/8 inch Incandescent Rope Lights Include:
- (1) Power Cord - 1 cord runs up to 150 feet
- (1) Power Connector
- (1) End Cap
- (100) Mounting Clips
- We strongly recommend the use of a with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.