Our 65 foot spools of Cool White 120 Volt LED Rope Lights are ideal for smaller lighting endeavors. Easily shape this product into almost any pattern or shape imaginable. Use it for linear accent lighting along eves, buildings, or walkways, under shelves, in work areas, or for fluid lettering and signage. Long lasting LEDs encased in a flexible casing provide a truly versatile product that is great indoors or out. Combine that with the ability to cut the rope lights to length and the possibilities are boundless.
Cool white LED rope light is great for illuminating task oriented locations like offices and other work spaces. Horizontal LED orientation shines light in all directions giving you even 360 degrees output.
Each LED rope light spool comes with a power cord on one end and an end cap on the other, so it is ready to plug in right out of the box (uncoil from spool before plugging in). Cool White 120 Volt LED Rope Lights are compatible with our and other to help you complete your lighting needs.
Cool White 120 Volt LED Rope Lights can be cut every 19.5 inches to create shorter runs. If you are hesitant about cutting the lights yourself, we do offer .
We also have for larger lighting designs.NOTE:
- We strongly recommend the use of a with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.