Brilliant Brand Lighting's newest addition - The Pro Series LED Rope Lights with Colored Tubing. That means not only do the LEDs shine blue, but the PVC tubing is also blue to give it a more vibrant look. Still durable and flexible but now with the color visible in daylight as well.
Use them to line your roof, outline your signs, or wrap them around railings. Decorate for holidays such as Hanukkah, represent your favorite team's colors, or use this awesome blue on your patio, it looks especially good around water features.
You can run the entire spool off of the one pre-installed power cord or cut it down to size (cuttable every 19.5") or even make multiple runs by purchasing additional power cords. Those can be found in our section along with mounting options, controllers, weatherproofing kits, and more. LED rope lights are more energy efficient than incandescent lights and are long-lasting.
- Blue Pro Series LED rope lights are UL listed until field modified.
- For linear applications consider or .
- 148’ Pro Series LED rope light spools include 1 pre-attached power cord and 1 end cap.
- We strongly recommend the use of a with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.