Clear incandescent rope lights are great for lighting your home, business and landscaping. Wrap them around trees, install them under counters, outline widows, or accent your patio. Rope lights are easy and fun to use. They offer a cost-effective answer to your lighting needs. Incandescent rope lights can be safely used indoors or outdoors when properly sealed.
Clear incandescent rope lights can be cut every 36 inches, and come in 148 foot spools.
Each spool of rope lights includes a pre-installed power cord and end cap for simple lighting projects. We also have additional and available for your convenience.
If you are looking for a more energy efficient, longer lasting solution, please try our .
Each 120V LED rope light spool comes with:
- (1) Power Cord (pre-instaled)
- (1) End cap (pre-installed)
- We strongly recommend the use of a with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.