These FLEXboot™ Flat Cat6 Ethernet Patch Cables are designed for high density environments where space is a premium. They feature 30AWG pure bare copper conductors contained within a thin, flat jacket, which reduces congestion, resists tangling, and is more easily routed through cable management raceways. The plug retaining clip is protected by a thinner cable boot that is easier to depress, making it faster and easier to make changes to cable connections. These high performance stranded UTP cables have been tested to deliver 550MHz of bandwidth.
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 6 Ethernet cable
- Flat cable design resists tangling
- 30AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
- 550MHz bandwidth
- The thin FLEXboot™ snagless cable boot protects the plug retaining clip and is easier to depress than other protective snagless cable boots
- 50µm gold plated modular plugs ensure clear transmission by eliminating signal loss due to corrosion
- RoHS compliant
Monoprice™ Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL® Code 444 and National Electrical Code® TIA‑568‑C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
Monoprice™, FLEXboot™, and all Monoprice logos are trademarks of Monoprice Inc.
UL® and the UL logo are registered trademarks of UL LLC.
NEC® and National Electrical Code® are registered trademarks of the National Fire Protection Association.
Updated May 21, 2021