Monoprice™ 4K Braided High Speed HDMI® Cables feature the next generation of active HDMI cable technology. It delivers 18Gbps bandwidth and supports Ultra HD HDMI video transmissions with video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz, with YCbCr 4:4:4 chroma sampling, as well as High Dynamic Range (HDR) video. These cables now support the latest in high resolution performance, HDR, and HDCP™ 2.2 compliance.
This cable supports the following general features:
- Supports 4K@60Hz: This cable supports HDMI® video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz, with YCbCr 4:4:4 chroma sampling
- Supports HDR: HDR is an acronym for High Dynamic Range. TVs with HDR show a better, more realistic image with more contrast, brightness, and colors than ever before. HDR significantly expands contrast ratio and color accuracy. Contrast ratio is related to how bright or dark a screen is and color accuracy is how closely the colors on the screen match colors in real life. Bright images seem brighter, with more depth.
- Up to 18Gbps Bandwidth: This cable delivers up to 18Gbps bandwidth, which allows it to support all of the features in the latest HDMI® specification
It supports the following HDMI features:
- HDCP™ 2.2 Compliant: High‑bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) is a copy prevention technology that's been used on HDMI® connections for over ten years. Compliance with the latest HDCP 2.2 format ensures that the cable will not cause any unwanted dropouts or compatibility issues.
- Supports High Dynamic Range video, including HDR10 and Dolby Vision™
- Delivers up to 18 Gbps data bandwidth
- Compliant with HDCP 2.2
- CL3 fire safety rating
- Features Spectra7® (formerly RedMere®) HT8181 Active Chipset Technology
- EMI verified for minimal interference with wireless signals
- Supports up to 32 audio channels with ARC for an immersive audio experience
- Support for wide angle theatrical 21:9 aspect ratio
- Deep Color up to 16 bits per channel
- Auto equalization
- Future proofs 4K Ultra HD environments
Monoprice™ and all Monoprice logos are trademarks of Monoprice Inc.
HDMI®, the HDMI Logo, and High‑Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
HDCP™ is a trademark of Digital Content Protection LLC.
Dolby®, Dolby Vision™, and the double‑D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
Spectra7® and RedMere® are registered trademarks of Spectra7 Microsystems, Inc.
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov