The Monopriceâ„¢ Viper Series 12G SDI Cables are precision serial digital video coaxial cables for transmitting UHD-SDI video signals. The cable is a BNC-terminated, high-performance coaxial cable with dual aluminum and copper braided shields, making the cable flexible and strong.
Reliably distribute 4K@60Hz video signals in studio, to mobile trucks, or even at home. The cable features nickel body 75-ohm connectors with gold-plated contacts and highly foamed PE insulation for optimal attenuation.
This strong and flexible cable was developed to support greater resolution, frame rates, and color fidelity. It provides 12Gbps bandwidth, four times that of HD, making it ideal for the 4K@60 format.
This RG12 cable supports the following general features:
- Transfers UHD-SDI video signals over RG-12 digital video coaxial cable
- Connector A and B: True 75-ohm BNC male connectors with gold-plated contacts
- Dual copper and aluminum shielding
- Solid annealed copper 16 AWG center conductor
- 12 Gbps bandwidth
- 75-ohm nominal impedance
- 100% sweep tested
- Monopriceâ„¢ lifetime warranty on all cables
Monopriceâ„¢ and all Monoprice logos are trademarks of Monoprice Inc.