Output Branch Controller for 2 Wire Video Intercom System – DT-DBC4A1, 4-Way Distributor Module for up to 4 Door Panels or Monitors, DIN Rail Mount
Output Branch Controller For 2 Wire Video Intercom System – Dt-Dbc4a1, 4-Way Distributor Module For Up To 4 Door Panels Or Monitors, Din Rail Mount
- USAGE: The line distributor allows to branch the main line for 4 indoor monitors or 4 door stations (which can be combined regardless of the presence of an RFID reader).
- CONNECTION: Two 2-pin connectors for connection to the main line, and four 2-pin branch connectors. Just two non-polarity wires connection makes installation quicker, easier, and uniform quality in large installations.
- INSTALLATION: The distributor module has a white ABS housing and mounts on the DIN rail or on screws. For wiring, we recommended using an 18/2 AWG cable which ensures a more stable connection.
- PLEASE NOTE: It is not possible to connect a door station and a monitor to one hub at the same time. To split the signal for three monitors and two outdoor panels - you need to use separate two distribution blocks.
- POWER: Takes power from the main line, own consumption 0.5W during activity, 0.25W standby. The status indicator will light up when receiving the signal and the working indicator will light up when connected.
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Philadelphia, PA, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items